Thursday, November 10, 2016

25 Days of Christmas Tags- Day 10

Hello, Happy Thursday everybody! Today, I will be sharing a quick Christmas tag with you all that I made for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
SugarPea Designs is sponsoring day ten of the festivities.

I created a fun tag using a couple items from last months release.
Products used:
gingersnaps
sugarcut-beautiful-bauble
sugarcut-for-you-tag
Stitched-Flags

I colored my Gingerbread guys using Copic markers.
Pattern Paper: BellaBlvd- Holly Jolly Christmas
Glitter: HeroArts

Be sure to link up your tag creations HERE, for your chance at winning some fabulous prizes from some fabulous sponsors...

 

Be sure to leave comments along the way, from today's participants some of the prizes are awarded from those comments!! You can start from the beginning by going HERE.

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day.



6 comments:

  1. Love these ornament dies like you used for your fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is fabulous! I may have to make a quick purchase so I can get my tag day planned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gingersnaps are darling.
    Now I'm going to feel guilty
    tonight when I eat my
    gingersnaps.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! Love the glittery accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see these ginger snaps guys I freak out because they are SO ADORABLE! I love how cute you made them look on their round tag!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete