Tuesday, November 29, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Festive Holidays

Hello everyone, hope you all had a great Tuesday. It's feature day for me over at the SPD blog and I have a festive and yummy card to share with you all.
 Can you believe that Christmas is almost here!? I've been super busy working on getting a bunch of Christmas cards done to send to all my friends and family. I decided to use the super cute, Gingersnaps for today's creation. 
Images colored using Copic Markers. I just love how sweet theses little gingers are and they pair so perfectly with my pattern paper by Crate Paper- Snow & Cocoa. I mixed and matched a couple of different products from the SPD shop for my completed card. 

gingersnaps
sugarcut-gingersnaps
seasons-greetings

Store---SugarCut-Notched-Heart-Journal-Card

Stitched-Flags

Thank You all for stopping by and taking the time to check out my creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment