Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Challenge Time !!!

Hello Card Lovers,
     Well, I know its been a while since my last post. My son and I have been really sick, going on a week now. We have been blessed with a child who loves to sleep the whole night... well when he's not sick. we finally both got on antibiotics, and he's almost back to his energetic self. It just breaks my heart to see that little boy not feeling well.
      I was able to get into my craft room that past two nights and get a couple things made. I will be entering this project into, two different challenges.I will list them at the bottom of post.

Materials Used
Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut Cartridge
Peachy Keen ( Monster Face Assortments)
My Pink Stamper (Spooky Sayings)
DCWV Bewitched Paper Stack
Buttons From Stash
DoodleBug Bakers Twine
White Gel Pen
Glossy Essentials
Black Rhinestone
Leafs From Stash

         I Just love how this little pumpkin turned out. My Box was created using my Gypsy, cut the top and the button at 10". This is the cupcake treat box, but I turned my into a pumpkin. this is actually a box that could be made into my things. I stamped the largest Peachy Keen face in my monster assortment , then I colored in the white on the eyes and went over them with glossy essential.added faux stitching around the whole top part of the box to make it stand out more. 
           I hope you all enjoyed my Halloween Goodies gift box. This will be entered over at...
Peachy Keen (Box it Up)
Little Scrap Pieces (Use Stitching)

Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna



7 comments:

  1. Brianna omg this is so fabulous love the face on this! Great paper choices and the button on the top perfect extra touch. LOVE IT and pinning it! Thanks so much for joining the LSP Challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super adorable !!!!!!!!!!!! love sixlets, ugh making me need to go buy some now LOL !!! love the decorations on the top too!! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is just too cute! I love how you did the box with the cute PK face. I hope your little one is feeling better. I HATED it when mine got sick! You want to take it away but can't....makes you feel helpless! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Perfect face to guard your candy, LOL. Hope your little one is feeling better too

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Love the cute face and stitching. Thanks for playing at LSP.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very Cute!Love it!Yummy Too!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out adorable!!! :D Love it!
    I'm a new follower!

    Have a fabulous and inspired day!

    ~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

    ReplyDelete