Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Have the Scariest Halloween ever !!

Hello Card Lovers,
     It's Challenge time, I have a cute Halloween card I made for two different challenges going on. This will be entered in, over at Peachy Keen (Sketch Challenge) & Die Cuttin Divas (Twine,Pop-Dots & Buttons). I wasn't lying when I said Halloween is my favorite holiday. I said, I will probably post a lot of Halloween cards in the next couple post, so I wanted to stay true to my word. Here is what I came up with...
Materials Used
Bump In The Night Cricut Lite Cartridge
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
PK-690 Make A Monster Face Assortment
DCWV The Bewitched Stack
Buttons From Stash
My Pink Stamper (Spook-alicious)
White, Black & Red Gel Pens
3D Foam Squares

DoodleBug Bakers Twine
 
     My card base measures 5.5 x 4.25 and is made using black card stock. My background layers were cut using the Elegant Edges cricut cartridge, I used the oblong shape on page 51 along with the shadow feature and those were cut at 4". My "Scary" monster, not so much, was cut at 3.5 Inches. I used my gypsy so I could hide the face and use my adorable Peachy Keen monster faces.
     I hope you all enjoy this SPOOKY Halloween card. Feel free to ask any questions!!
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

4 comments:

  1. Super adorable card! And the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for entering the DCD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun and cute card !! Great colors. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper Cute Card!Love it!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete