Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Haunting

Hello Card Lovers,
     I am here with one more quick post for the night, It's 1:00am and this momma is ready for bed !! I made this not so spooky Halloween card for the challenge over at Cardz T.V. blog. The challenge was this...
Challenge#116: “Creature Feature"
Make a card for Halloween using the card feature from any cartridge, and using any colors you’d like.

Hear is what I came up with......
Materials Used
Mini Moster Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Bewitched Cardstock Stack
My Pink Stamper Stamps
Candy Corn Embossing Folder
Googly Eyes
Buttons from Stash
Black Gel Pen
Bakers Twine (Pink & Orange)
  
    This was cut at 5", I used the very first image in the cartridge handbook and used the card feature. I think this not so scary monster card turned out pretty good. I love the bright fun colors, and just to think these all came from a Halloween paper stack.
     If you would like more details on this card feel free to ask, Sorry but I have to get some shut eye.
I'm on 10 hour shifts possibly the rest of this week, yuck. Hopefully I will get to do a couple more post this week. Thanks for stopping by !!!
Happy Scrappin'
Brianna

2 comments: