Saturday, September 1, 2012

You mean the WORLD to me

Hello Card Lovers,
        This card that I will be showing you all I made for my Husband. I have been sick for the past three weeks and even had to go to the hospital this week after blacking out. To keep the story short I just wanted to tell my Husband thank you for helping me out and being there for me .
      This card will be entered into two different challenges, Cardz T.V. (Red, Yellow, Blue) & Tuesday Throwdown (Use Bold Colors). Here is what I came up with....
Materials Used
Give a Hoot Cricut Cartridge
Darice Embossing Folder
DCWV Cardstock
Ribbon From Stash
Buttons From Stash
Blue Bakers Twine
Computer Generated Sentiment
Glossy Accents
3D Foam Squares
Friskars Corner Punch
     My card base measures at 4.25x4.25, white layer 2", blue layer 1 6/8, yellow layer 1.5". My World is cut from page 39 at 3.5". I  filled in all the blue on my world with Glossy accents to give it the effect of water, sorry its hard to tell in photo. I generated the sentiment in Microsoft word and font is at 12pt.
     I hope you all enjoy my colorful card, I hope my Hubby likes it to !!!
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful card made with love.
    great colours, and I love the world as a heart.
    thank you for joining in the Tuesday Throwdown challenge and good luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!!Wonderful Colors!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card to give your husband, I hope your feeling better and your card looks great, thanks for playing CCC with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I do pray you are doing well!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team

    ReplyDelete