Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Some Odd Girl: Dance Away with Ballerina Gwen

Hello Everyone, hope your week is off to a great start! If not, let me make it better by sharing some new items being released today over in the Some Odd Girl Shop.

Here is my card featuring the new and beautiful digital stamp Ballerina Gwen!
 
I colored her in using my Spectrum Noir markers. I just purchased some Copics, so I am hoping to start bringing those into my creations as well, once I receive them Yipee!!
Colors Used:
Skin Tones: FS2,FS4,FS9,CR3,CR4
Eyes: IB3,IB2
Hair: BG7,EB3,EB4,TN8,TN3
Dance Wear: BG1,BG4,BG5,BG7, PP3-PP5, EB1,EB2,TN2
 
Letter Stickers: Freckled Fawn & OctoberAfternoon
Crochet Flower: Stampin' Up
Ribbon: American Crafts
Crystals & Pearls: Prima-Say it in Crystals
Pink Rose
Light Pink Flower Embellishment: Melissa Frances
Key from my craft stash
 
Of course the other digital Odd girl team members have created some stunning projects using this beauty. Head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog and check them out for yourself! While you are there check out yesterday's post, there was a  Big Surprise announced!!
Thank you all for stopping by have a great day :D

1 comment: