Thursday, August 21, 2014

YNS Fun Friday: You make my heart sing!

TGIF everyone! I am here to share my Fun Friday creation with you all. August will be wrapping up before we know it, so be sure to play along with us over at the YNS Blog. I used the super pretty digital stamp called "Blossom Birds" for todays card.
I used both this months Inspirational photo and Sketch for my cards layout.

I choose my colors based on the Inspirational photo, I thought that purple flowers would be a perfect match. I wanted to make the flowers look like pansies, my grandmas favorite <3 I colored everything using my Spectrum Noirs markers. I am hoping my first order of Copics will be here tomorrow, so I can start mixing and matching markers.
Be sure to go see what the other YNS design team members created for their projects!
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day/weekend!
 
 
 
 

1 comment: