Friday, January 9, 2015

YNS Design Team Dare

Hello and Happy Saturday Everyone! It's time for another fun design team dare for, Your Next Stamp. This months dare, we were challenged to make a CAS red and white project. I used the new stamp set Keep on trucking for my creation.
My papers are from the American Crafts 6x6 paper pad My Love.
I colored these adorable little guys using my Spectrum Noirs and Copics.
I wanted it to look like my skid loader was scooping up the pile of hearts and dumping them into the dump truck.
I added some silver embellishments on different parts of the equipment for a little more contrast.
To see what the other design team members came up with for their red and white creations then head on over to the YNS Blog.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Those trucks are just adorable! Thank you for sharing and the inspiration ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great heart embellishments with a fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete