Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Your Next Stamp Feature Day

Hello to everyone, one more day until Friday! But since it's only Thursday lets focus on today.... It's time for another feature day over at YNS.
This months feature is all about Valentines day and Love.
I created a card using the stamp set Magically Delicious & Tear Away Tab Die-Small.
I used my Copics and Spectrum Noirs to color my stamped image in. I think he is super cute as a leprechaun but how cute is he as a Valentine!?
Pattern Paper: Jillibean Soup- Neopolitan Bean Bisque
Puffy Heart Stickers from stash

Make sure you head on over to the YNS blog and visit each of the design team member blogs and leave some love and you could win!!!
 
I will be back tomorrow with my YNS Fun Friday creation, so be sure to check back.
Thanks for stopping by!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, coloring, and OMG that background paper!!! LOVE it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you made him a Valentine's lepprachan!! So so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! It is precious!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete