Friday, August 25, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Happy Haunting

Hello Everyone, Happy Friday... or should I say Happy Haunting. It's Design Team day for me over at The Greeting Farm Blog and I have a spooky Halloween card to share with you all. This is my all time favorite Holiday so earlier this week when we released the new, Trick or Treat stamp set, I knew I needed to create another card using this adorable set.
I did some fun background work using some Spiced Marmalade & Fossilized Amber distress oxide ink.
My adorable some was colored up using my Copic markers: BG90,BG93,R00,W6,W7,W9,B95,B97,B99,BG72,BG70
This stamp set along with it's coordinating dies can be found over in The Greeting Farm Shop.
Thank you all for stopping by to check out today's creation and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment