Sunday, August 20, 2017

Trick or Treat-The Greeting Farm, Surprise stamp release

Happy Sunday Everyone! Your in for a fun little Halloween stamp surprise from The Greeting Farm. We are releasing a fun new surprise stamp set today. This set includes 6 Spooktacular Halloween characters, 4 little accessories and 2 sentiments.
For my card... I wanted to showcase all of these Halloween Cuties, so I did just that, in one card.
I merged all my images together to create this adorable little lineup.
All images were colored using Copic Markers.
Pattern Paper: Boos & Brews-Doodlebug Design
Enamel Dots

You can find this adorable new set over in The Greeting Farm shop. Also, be sure to see what some of the other DT members came up with for this creation.

Thanks for Stopping by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment