Monday, September 30, 2013

PND Challenge Time~ "Back In Time" - Create a vintage project

Happy Monday everyone, what happened to the weekend, hope you all had a good one!? Because it's Monday that means it's another start to a new challenge over at The Paper Nest Doll Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is "Back In Time" ~ create a vintage inspired creation. Here is my project....

For me this image "WashBoard Ellie", is vintage all on its own, I love how she is using her little washboard and metal bucket to do her laundry. I used my Spectrum Noirs to color in this sweet digi.  I then added some vintage inspired digital paper and some tea-dye distress ink by Tim Holtz around the edges of my image, to make it stand out a little more. I also framed my image using some Prima roses and orange swirly rhinestones. The silver elements are actually re-purposed from my bridal bouquet and the yellow lace ribbon was from my ribbon stash.
 
Christine will choose one lucky person by random who shares their vintage creations with us to win this fabulous Prize!
 
 
I think this is such a fun and out of the box challenge, I cant wait to see what everyone creates! I hope you all have awesome day and thanks for stopping by!! Also be sure to check out my post from earlier, to see a sneak peek at my YNS DT project for the new Digital stamp release and get the details for the bloghop on Oct. 1st.
Hugs
 
 

6 comments: