Sunday, September 29, 2013

YNS~ Sneak Peek~New Digital Stamp Line

Hello all my crafty friends!! As you all know, I have been chosen to be apart of  the YNS new Digital Stamp DT. I am here to share with you a little sneak peek picture of my project for the new release bloghop starting on Oct. 1st and goes through Oct. 3rd., here is my little teaser picture....
To see the full project, you will have to hop with us on Oct. 1st, you wont be disappointed, believe me!!! There will be 11 adorable new images released and I am NOT exaggerating when I say adorable. There will amazing inspiration and prizes, so be sure to join us! Until then I hope you all have a fantastic day!!



4 comments:

  1. Who would have thought a bat could be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought a bat could be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you but you are awesome and i knew ou would make it!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete