Wednesday, September 25, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day: Enjoy The Ride

Happy Wednesday to all my crafty friends! It's that time of the month again where I get to share a creation I made using my PPPR files. I love how bright and colorful this card is and how easy and quick it was to put together. Well here it is......
I only used the Patriotic Balloon, cutting file on my card and did you know it's available in the $0.99 section of the store!?
Patriotic Balloon Cutting Files
All my papers and brads and rhinestones are from Echo Park (a perfect summer). My Enjoy the Ride sentiment is from CTMH CC1020 It's Your Day, Constant Campaign Stamp set. The little sentiment on the scalloped tag is from My Craft Spot, Tiny Tags 3 stamp set and Tiny Tags metal dies. I also used some yummy Lemonade Yellow Timeless Twine. I think that about sums it up. Before I head out, I just want to remind you all about the current challenge going on over at PPPR.
Just submit a project using your PPPR files and follow this months theme which is "Birthday"!
Thank you all for stopping by and have an awesome day!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I love this!!!! Awesome!
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! You rocked this!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete