Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Boy~ YNS Fun Friday Post

TGIF Everyone, who else was waiting for this day to come around, gotta love Friday's! Today is my turn to share my card for the YNS Fun Friday challenge, along the side of some of my dt sisters :)
For today's card, I used this months card sketch for my layout.
Here is my card using the super sweet digital stamp, Best Friends.
 
This Months Sketch
 
Materials List:
Pattern Papers
Crate Paper: Boys Rule
October Afternoon: Witch Hazel: Gleam of the Moon
 
Stars & Sentiment: Crate Paper: Boys Rule
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eyes: Jubilee
 
Markers: Spectrum Noirs & Copics
Boy: Jeans: B21,B24,B29,B32(Copics)
Shirt: OR1-OR3(SN)
Hat & Shoes: IG2,IG4,IG5,IG7,IG9,IG10(SN)
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR4(SN)
Hair: GB10,EB5,EB8(SN)
Dog: TN1-TN3,EB1,EB2(SN)
 
Now that you seen my project, let me see yours. Come and link up your creations HERE, there is still plenty of time to join along!
Have a great weekend everyone :D
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment