Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tiddly Inks: Make it Sparkle Challenge & New Release

Hello, Happy Tuesday! I am here today with an extra fun post :) Not only is it time for a new challenge over at Tiddly Inks but there are also some new digi's being released today. 
First off, lets start with the challenge, this one is going to be a favorite on any girls list, the challenge is "Make it Sparkle". 
Here is my card for the challenge.
Digi's Used: 

I combined two different digi's to make this adorable little witchy scene/shaker card. 
I colored my images in using a mixture of Sepctrum Noirs and Copics.
Witch: CG1,DG1,DG2
Outfit: BG5,BG6,BG8,OR1-OR3
Hair: IG3,IG5,IG8,IG10
Gravestone: IG1-IG3
Grass: CG2,CG4,(G19)(JG2)
(Copics) 

Papers: DoodleBug Designs - Ghouls & Goodies
Ribbon: Hand dyed using Tim Holtz inks
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye, Jubilee

Now it's time to share my card using on of the many new digi's,
This sweet little duo is called: Puppy Love, totally suiting, isn't it!?
Markers Used: 
Girl Puppy: Copics, C1 & C3 
Bow & Ears, Spectrum Noirs: PP2,PP4,PP5 FS8,PP1
Boy Puppy: BG1-BG3,DR2,DR4,FS8,PP1

Papers: Pink Paislee: Hey Kid
Letters: October Afternoon
Enamel Dots: My Minds Eye- Jubilee
Wooden Hearts- Studio Calico
Speech Bubble- Alison Kreft- Hello World

To see more of the adorable digi's being put to use, head on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog. All of the new images are available for purchase over in the store :)

To link up to the, "Make it Sparkle" challenge go HERE!

Thanks for stopping over, see you all soon!



2 comments:

  1. So totally wonderful Brianna. Oh love love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I especially love that big beautiful bow on the first one.

    ReplyDelete