Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Some Odd Girl Release: Every Little Swollow, Every Chick-a-dee, Every Little bird in the tall oak tree

Hello my crafty friends, happy Tuesday! I am so excited to share today's card with you all using one of the new digital stamps from Some Odd Girl <3 There are actually three new digi's being released today, I used all three of them on two different cards. I will be showcasing one card today and the next one tomorrow.
Today's card, I am using, Birds of Love(digital stamp).
I found a picture on the Internet for inspiration on how to color these cuties...
I colored them using my Spectrum Noirs:
OR1,OR3,CG2-CG4,CT1,CT3,FL2,BG5-BG7
 
Papers: OctoberAfternoon: Travel Girl
Earth Die Cut and Sentiment: Silhouette Online Store
Ribbon: American Crafts
 
Some Odd Girl Embellishments Include:
 
 
These little tweeties can be colored so many different ways, the possibilities are endless. I have a feeling I will be using them quite often.
I will be back tomorrow to showcase the other two digi's
Birdy & Cockatoo.
Of course you don't have to wait until tomorrow to see them or purchase them, they are all available over in the Some Odd Girl shop now.
You can also see this digi's in action, just make your way over to the Some Odd Girl Blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Brianna your colouring is just superb and a great take on the photo you found.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Amazing cute beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete