Thursday, April 30, 2015

YNS: Fun Friday- Sketch Challenge #13

Okay, so I was surprised to see no comments what so ever on my post and then realized.... I never hit publish, it's been sitting in draft mode since Thursday. So, without any further delay, here is my Fun Friday post for YNS Fun Friday challenge.
 
 
Hello everyone TGIF, hope you all have a super fun weekend planned! I plan on crafting and being outside for most the weekend, we are supposed to be in the 70's, we may even reach the 80's, YIPPEE!!
I do have a fun project to share with you all for the new Fun Friday challenge, going on over at, the  YNS blog.
 
Stamp Set: Kai From Hawaii
 
Spectrum Noirs:
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3,CR4
Hair: IG3,IG5,IG7,IG8
Shorts: BT2,BT4,CG1,CG2
Surf Board: OR1,OR2,CT3,GB8,IB2,IB3
 
 
We hope you can all find time to play along in the challenge. To link up your creations, head on over to the YNS Blog, you will also see a bunch of inspiration from the other DT members.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
 
 
 


2 comments: