Thursday, April 2, 2015

Your Next Stamp~ Fun Friday: Sketch & Color Challenge #11

Hello Everyone, Happy Good Friday!! Do you all have plans for this holiday weekend? I will be celebrating both Saturday & Sunday, Saturday with my family and Sunday with the in-laws.
It should be a pretty busy weekend, but I am still hopeful to squeeze in some crafting time.
Speaking of crafting, It's time for another Fun Friday challenge over at the YNS blog.
 
Inspiration for design came from this weeks Sketch
 
Of course I made it my own and instead of doing three smaller images, I did the one bigger image of my t-rex. I also flipped the sketch to do a portrait style card.
 
Stamp Set used: Dino Mite
Dino-mite!
 
There is another product from the YNS store on my card, but you will have to wait until April release day to find out what. Sorry for being a tease :)
 
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Papers: Solids: American Crafts
Patters: Some Odd Girl: Sunshine Sorbet
ARC wood grain tape
Misc: (small) wood grain washi tape & Button
Glitter Tape: American Crafts
 
Be sure to head on over to the YNS blog to see what the other dt gals created using this fun sketch and or Color inspiration or both.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fun and safe Holiday!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment