Thursday, April 16, 2015

Your Next Stamp Fun Friday

Yay, It's Friday, I have been waiting for this day all week! Anyone have big plans for the weekend? I am hoping to get a couple projects made and then spend some time with my momma for an early Mothers Day. Afterwards, I will spend the rest of the weekend with my peanut and hubby.
Let's start this day off right with a new Fun Friday challenge for YNS.
I decided to play along with this weeks Sketch...
 
 
Items used from shop:
Little Darling Jasmine
 
Stitched Rectangles
 
Circles Die Set
 
I colored my image using my Spectrum Noirs:
Skin Tones: TN3,TN4,FS3,FS4,CR4
Outfit: CR7,CR11,DR4,DR6,GB4,LY1
Hair: EB1,EB2,TN3
 
Sky: Pebbles Chalk & Stencil
Vellum
Wink of Stella Clear
 
To see what the other gals created and to play along with this weeks challenge, head on over the YNS Blog.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment