Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hello Card Lovers,
     I know its been a couple days since I posted last. A lot of you don't know but I have a soon to be 10 month old little boy named Jayden. Right now Jayden is cutting 3 teeth so as you can imagine I have had my hands full. I have been trying to get into my Craft room as much as possible, luckily my husband has been giving me craft time on weekends when he watches Jayden and has daddy son bonding time.
      Anyways on with the post, This card I am posting is for a challenge I did for The Cuttlebug Spot blog. The challenge was to make a card for a child using an animal in the theme. Here's what I came up with.

I made this card on my Gypsy. All the components on this card are made using the Create a Critter Cartridge. I welding two of the dog houses together on page 35, I cut them at 5 inches.All the components of the dog house were cut at 5 inches. My puppy was cut from page 34 he was cute at 3inches . I used layers 1,2,3 no shift. My grass is cut from pages 44 and 45 both using shift, I cut 2 of each. A couple added things I did to my card was I used Martha Stewart Glitters on the two thicker pieces of grass and also on my puppies collar. I also used a little yellow gem for my dog tag. My sentiment is from Stampin up set Ruff Day.
     Well I hope you all enjoy and I hope this inspires you all to get into your craft room.
Thanks Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card and I love the sentiment, very clever. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihihi I have to agree with Kerry, the sentiment is very cute! hihihi
    And the doggie is sooo cute!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete