Thursday, March 22, 2012

Scrappy Mom's TTC

Hello Card Lovers,

Well Everyone this is my first ever Scrappy Mom's Challenge. This Tuesday's challenge is to make something using an Action Wobble. I decided to make an Easter card for this challenge. I used Create a Critter and Cricut Imagine Better Together cartridges when making this card.
     My card base is 4.5x4.5 using DCWV card stock. Both pieces of background paper on my card were made using my cricut imagine cartridge Better Together . The Rounded square is a preloaded image on the imagine and I just filled it with the paper from page 41, it is cut at 4.3. The second layer is the shape on page 24 and I just filled that with a plain pink that comes with the cartridge,it is cut at 4.0. The Ducky is from Create a Critter page 31 it was cut at 3.2 on my Gypsy. I cut Layers 1,2,3, I did this on my gypsy so I could use the advance options and hide the eyes because I wanted to draw them on myself. The Flower on my little girl ducky is from page 26 on create a critter doing option shift layer 3. Other items used in my card are My Big Idea Pink Gems, I also used pink twine, pebbles chalk, pink buttons and pink ink to mark around my second layer on card base.
      I Hope everyone likes the card I think it turned out pretty cute. If you have any questions feel free to ask or leave me a comment.
Happy Scrapping
Brianna

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brianna! Your chickie is adorable - thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable Chick! THanks for joining us!

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete