Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Little Scrap Pieces Blog Challenge



Hello Card Lovers,           Here is my card I made for the Little Scrap Pieces Blog Challenge. The Challenge was to use the color yellow. This card was made using my Cricut Imagine machine and cartridges.The cartridges I used were Enjoy the seasons and Best Friends. My Card measures at 4.5 x 4 .
My cloud paper was cut from the best friends cartridge and I just used the 3x5 square that comes pre-loaded on the imagine and filled it with my cloud pattern. For my little bear catching butterflies, I cut everything at 3.5 inches and I cut everything twice so I could layer and pop up multiple things to give it a 3D look. My sentiment is from Hero Arts Clear stamps. Other extras I used were two yellow buttons, yellow hemp twine, yellow gem for center of blue butterfly and a Friskars lace boarder punch. Hope you all got inspired to use the color yellow and thanks for stopping by.
 Brianna

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is cute. I LOVE the little net and the papers you used! ADORABLE...

    ♥Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briana thank you so much for joining my challenge with your adorable card! That little bear is so super sweet great design. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa this little bear catching butterflies is sooooooooo cute!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot this week!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    ReplyDelete