Wednesday, March 26, 2014

PPPR DT Day & Scrappy Moms Stamps: For Peeps Sake!

Hello and happy Wednesday everyone! I kinda have a double whammy post today, I am sure you are wandering what in the heck I mean by this.Well, Its design team day for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon and I am also guesting this month for Scrappy Mom Stamps, so I decided to combined both companies on today's card. I have been whipping up some Easter cards, since the holiday is quickly approaching.
PPPR files used:
My Peeps Cutting Files

Scrappy Moms Stamp Set:

I decided to turn my little bunny peep into a shaker, all I did to do this was trace a circle over it's belly in Silhouette Studio. I covered my bunny using my zig glue pen and sprinkled it with pink glitter to try and make it look like it has sugar on it, like the real ones. All my papers except the base and multi color polka dot paper, came from my scrap bin.  I wanted to go with a very fun, bright and happy card :) I have a couple people in mind that I want to give this card to. I hope you all like my card "For Peeps Sake"! I will see you back here on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and possibly even Sunday, I have been very busy :)
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!


2 comments: