Saturday, March 1, 2014

YNS: New Release Digi Blog Hop

 
We are so happy to have you join us this month, we have 9 brand new exclusive digital images from Penny and Laurence of Omnia Designs!!
This month the hop begins on Design Team member, Bonnie's Blog...click her name to get back to the beginning at any time.
 
We appreciate you hopping to each blog listed at the bottom of this post, just click on their picture and leave a comment on each blog to win some digital prizes!!
The winners will be announced on the YNS Blog on March 4th.

I am using the new release "Fairy Bear" on my card
 
I printed my digi off using my Silhouette designer studio and then colored it in using my Spectrum Noirs. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the wings on my teddy to give them a little sparkle. I decided to also add some stripes to the little kitty that my teddy is holding, to make it look different from the other one.
*Papers:
K & Company
American Crafts
*Ribbon: Joanns
*Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs
*Butterfly: K & Company
Rhinestones: Studio G
 
Just for you we have a special sale going on at YNS too!
Thanks for joining us this month, just click on the pictures below to see all of my teammates and guest designers lovely cards/projects:
 


28 comments:

  1. Brianna, i love, love the pretty colors of your card. Your card has made it the "perfect day" just like your sentiment. I need to learn more about the Silhouette, your comment intrigued me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the bright colors and the sentiment is purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous! Love that color palette! Your coloring is beautiful, love the design & papers & embellies, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is just so beautifully coloured with such cheerful colours. A gorgeous design which definitely shouts cute.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this image is one of my favourites. I love your colouring, the design and the fabulous bright vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Instant "smile" factor. The colors are so, so happy, and I love the way you colored and shaded. The sparkle is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You colored this image beautifully! A stunning card!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my sweet friend!! This card is just like you... Bright, happy, cheerful -- & oh so fun!!
    I love it to bits!! Xo

    Nicole’s Craft Nook
    Nicole’s March Digi BLOG Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloring. I especially love the colors you've chosen for the wings and the way you gave them such great shine!
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! That image is sooooo cute! Your colouring is wonderful and I love all your pretty detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling image; beautifully coloured. Love the bright colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your card! The teddy bear is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all these critter - they are just adorable waiting for spring. Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh this is sooo Beautiful!!!!!!!! love this image!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable image!! Beautiful bright colored card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. first of all gorgeous coloring.. this is amazing..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, wonderful little image and so perfectly coloured, too. Such a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE your card. What a cute image.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so pretty.. Love all the great elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty my friend your colors just pop!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooohhh this is my favorite image so far in the hop! LOVE your bright colors and the happy feel to this card. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love it. Bright, Cheery and a bear. !

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the colors you chose Brianna, they really bring the card to life! Excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so bright and cheery Brianna. Love the glitter on the wings too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love it Brianna! Those bright colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is supercute, Love the colours and the design with the bow, butterfly and layers. Thanks for having me as GD for this hop too. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete