Monday, March 31, 2014

YNS Digital New Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the April YNS Digital New Release!
We are so happy to have you join us as we showcase our new images from Penny and Laurence of Omnia Designs!!
  
The party begins on Anita’s Blog and guess what?!
We'll be giving away 5 digi stamps from the stops on the hop, so be sure to leave comments along the way for your chance to WIN!!!!
 Winners will be announced on April 4th on the YNS Blog.
For my card, I used the beyond adorable, sweet new digi called "Blossom".  I colored this sweet pup and his birdie friends using my Sepectrum Noirs, marker used:
Flowers: PP1,PP3,CR1, LY1, LY3
Leafs: DG1, LG2, TN6
Birds: BT1, BT3, OR1
Puppy: EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10, BG4, BG7, BT3
Grass: LG3, CG1, CG2
(let me know if you like that I list markers used, this is a new thing I'm going to try, for those of us who don't have Copics)?
All my pattern papers except the blue gingham are from the American Crafts: Dear Lizzy, Lucky Charm Stack. The blue gingham is by SimpleStories, Fabulous 6x6 paper pad. 
Lace: American Crafts: Lagoon
Stick Pin and Button from stash

 ^^^After your done hoping be sure to hit up this Special Deal!! ^^^

21 comments:

  1. I love the adorable dog. Such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, great job on coloring the dog~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna, this is one of my favorite cards..i would buy this in an instant! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Brianna! I'm so thrilled to be joining this great YNS team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the bow with the heart button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...this is sooooo cute...I just love the image...and your colouring and colours are outstanding. What a wonderful creation. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so adorable! Love that sweet image with the puppy cowering under those bouncy, singing birds and the wonderful sentiment...So Springlike! Love your button and bow with the heart pin...great embellishment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Brianna this is such an adorable image!! I love how the birds are just dancing along atop the doggie's head!! When my wiener dog is latched in our back yard with the birds feeding in our feeder...it drives him absolutely MAD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet! Love those darling birds and that pup is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, this puppy makes me want to come and give her a BIG hug! She seems very happy to be among her birdie friends. BTW, fab colors you've chosen and GREAT coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous card. Those little birds make me smile :o) I always like it when people share their colors (I need to be better at it). Thanks so much for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a playful card, makes you smile, love the colour such adorable image hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Stinking Cute! I am in love with these images! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute stamp. It could be used for lots of occasions. Beautiful coloring, by the way. Yes, it's nice to have the marker list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an adorable card! Love the puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, that is a crazy cute puppy! Love that sentiment too, very uplifting,
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG this is just about the cutest image ever - so cute you just want to give it a squeeze. Fantastic colouring Brianna and such a fun design with the negative sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brianna, your card is just too sweet. You've coloured the image to perfection! Wonderful, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Brianna, your card is amazing, just so sweet with the perfect sentiment!! Gorgeous coloring on this darling image!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great colouring job! Love the image! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete