Tuesday, April 1, 2014

PPPR~ Down on the Farm!

Hello everyone, this is my second of four post for the day, to see my first post click HERE. My third post will be going live at 8:00am CTS and then 4th at 11:00am CTS.

Lets get on with my post for PPPR:)
 I am so excited to be kick-starting our new posting schedule over on the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons blog! What does this mean you may ask, well this means that you will be seeing a "NEW" project on the blog everyday from all the design team members of PPPR. Okay, now I can share my "down on the farm" creation with you :)
I will be giving this card to someone very special in June :)
Files used:
Side Step Card Cutting Files

Farm Critters Cutting Files

On the Farm Cutting Files

This card was SO fun putting together, I just love creating sweet little scenes, Lisa has such great files to do this with! This card took a little bit of time from start to finish, however. I used just the cut feature on my Silhouette to cut out each layer of each element and then had to piece them together, but as you can see the outcome is well worth it. 
Hope you all enjoy! 

Also be sure to head to the PPPR Store and check out all the fabulous files and don't forget to grab you Friday Freebie while you are there shopping. 
Bunny Photo Props Cutting Files
Bunny Photo Props Cutting Files, it's only available until Thursday 12:00 am CST and then a new one will takes it's place and this will go to $0.99 in the store. 

Thanks Again 

2 comments:

  1. This is so adorable, Brianna! I know it took so much work...you've been a busy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!! TOTALLY cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete