Tuesday, April 1, 2014

*****EXCITING NEWS*****


Hello Everyone Happy 1st Day of April. I have been keeping a secret and I can finally shout it out, before I burst at the seems! I was chosen to be apart of Some Odd Girl, digital design team, YIPPEE!!!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how beyond excited I am, truly!


I am going to share with you all, one of my all time favorite creations I made using a digital stamp by Some Odd Girl. 
I used the digi stamp called " Sweet Kiss Kody" to make this fun 3D Shadow box frame, I used Spectrum Noirs to color in my digi. 
I cant wait to show all my Some Odd Girl Creations with you all througout the next year, I hope you all will take this fabulous journey with me. 
Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!





18 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you my friend! Awesome!! You deserve it!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shadow box Brianna. Happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks amazing!! great coloring and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog.........CONGRATS. This is going to be FUN

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Congratulations, Brianna! How exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Brianna! So excited to work with you this year. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ya, Brianna! BIG WELCOME!!! Welcome to Some Odd Girl! So happy to have you as part of the team! Big Hugs...Angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. *High Five* You already know I heart you!! So happy to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooooo happy to be your teammate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Brianna! That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! Love your unique style! Super excited to be a part of the Some Odd Girl DT with you! We're going to have an awesome year! hugs, Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! How fun...I know you'll rock your new DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay- so excited to be on the team with you! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woohoo - congrats Brianna! So excited to be on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoop whoop! I am so excited to work with you this term. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete