Thursday, April 10, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday: Heard you're egg-specting

Hello Everyone, TGIF :) I hope everyone is finally getting to experience some nice weather? We reached 69 degrees on Wednesday and my little boy and I spent all day outside, I got sunburn, don't worry I needed the color. Any-who, let's get on with my card. I used the adorable digi stamp "Chirpy", which is available over in the digi section of the YNS Store.


There are so many different ways you can go with this image. I figured though since there was a bow around the egg to go with a baby theme. I colored my image using my Spectrum Noirs:
Chick: LY1, LY2, LY3, PP1, OR1, OR3
Egg: BT1, BT3, BT4, BG1, BG3
Bow: PP1, PP3, PP4
After I got everything all colored up, I added some glossy accents to my chick's eyes and the spots on the egg.
Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs: Tweet Friend
Papers: American Crafts: Dear Lizzy, Neapolitan & DCWV: Black
Ribbon: Offray brand
Brad: My Minds Eye
The rest of the embellishments are from my hoard.

 For my card, I used the photo of inspiration provided by YNS
I didn't necessarily go with the color theme but because the photo was of eggs I thought this image fit into this photo perfectly.
Before I let you all go, be sure to head on over to the YNS Blog to play along in this months challenge, we always love seeing what everyone creates.
Hope to see you all join in have a great day and be sure to stop by my blog tomorrow for the PPPR Baby Shower Blog Hop!






 

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! What a sweet little chickie and colorful egg!! Love the doily and all the fun embellishments! GREAT card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute Brianna! I am loving your bright colors
    Deb

    ReplyDelete