Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digital Release Day!

Hello and happy Tuesday, it's time for another exciting digital release over at Some Odd Girl! I have not one but two cards to share with you all today. For my 1st card, I used the super cute "Party Crab" digital stamp.
Materials Used:
Spectrum Noirs: Crab: CR7,CR9,CR11,DR2,DR4
Mouth: PP1,PP2,PP3,PP5,CR6
Hat: BT1,BT3,BT4,BT5
Sand: TN3,TN4,TN7,EB1,EB2
Balloons: CT1,CT2,CG1,CG2,DG2
*White gel pen
Papers:
Grey & Yellow papers: Lawn Fawn, Let's Polka
Star paper: Digital Kit, Carina Gardner, Monster Life
Red paper, from scrap bin
Other Elements:
Studio Calico, wooden stars
Teal sequences
Red ribbon
Green star button
Handmade enamel dots
Amy Tan, letter stickers
Acetate
3D Foam Squares
Tim Holtz, distress ink
 
Wowza, that's a lot of stuff! My list probably wouldn't have been that long but as soon as I seen this guy, I knew he needed to be turned into a shaker card.
 
 
My second card, I used the beautiful new "Mermaid Queen" digital stamp. I also used the "Reef" background digi.
Materials Used:
Spectrum Noirs: HB1-HB3,GT1,GT2,IB2,IB3,BT1,BT3,BT4,TB1,TB2,TB4,TB5,BG1,BG2,
BG4,BG5,BG8,CG1,CG2,LG3,DG3,CR3,CR5,CR6,CR7,CR11,GB1-GB3,TN1,TN2,
PL1-PL5,BP4,BP6,FS1,FS7,CT3,
Pattern paper: Digital Kit-Design by Dani, Aloha & Digital Seashell
Other Materials
Spiral clip
Amy Tan, letter stickers
Prima Rose
Handmade white resin rose
Embossing paste
American Crafts glitter
Echo Park Brads
Misc. pearls
Wink of Stella- Clear
The fun little crystal beads on wire are actually re purposed from my wedding bouquet. I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away, I knew I would use them for something.
I really am loving all the bright beautiful colors on this card! I have never actually seen a reef in person, so I did a google image search and came up with these colors.
I hope you all enjoy today's creations and be sure to head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog, to check out what my design team sisters created!!
Hugs
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. WOW these are both amazing.. awesome coloring and fabulous designing.. that party crab is too fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are FAB!!! Love the coloring on both and that shaker card...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! The detail here is amazing and I love the sequins in the crab card fab idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are amazing- fab coloring and I love all the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So bright and fun Brianna! Love both of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love how bright and fun they are! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the background you created for the Mermaid Queen!!

    ReplyDelete