Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Whimsy and Star Studio Design team day: Spring is in the Air!

Hello everyone happy Wednesday, it's posting day for me over at the Whimsy and Star Studio blog! I am going to be sharing a fun, bright and cheerful card using, Spring Garden Chickie.

Instant Download Digi Stamp: Spring Garden Chickie
















This was such a treat to color. I added some black & white gel pen details to my butterfly's to make them look kinda like monarchs. I used my Spectrum Noirs to color in the rest of the image, here are the markers I used.

My pattern paper is from the Basic Grey Paper pack, Fiction. 
Sentiment: Sugar Pea Designs
Other materials:
Button
Jute
Coral Lace
Stick pins
Vellum

You can find this adorable digi for purchase over in the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy store. Did you know that all of the digital stamps are instant download, how awesome is that!? 

Thank you all for stopping by, hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are always so cute!! Very bright! Love it
    Deb

    ReplyDelete