Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"Oh Snap" Bella Creationz Clear Photopolymer Stamp Release!!

 I am so super beyond pumped for this post! The sweet Mrs. Stacy with Bella Creationz/Timelesstwine has come out with her 1st EVER set of clear photopolymer stamps. I am here to showcase a card I made using this super fun and fresh stamp set.
I went ahead and made a super fun shaker card, as you can see I used five different stamps from this set.
I colored in my adorable little insta camera using my Spectrum noirs. My pattern paper all came from a digital paper pack from AC Digitals.com by Crate Paper called Maggie Holmes Paper Pack 1. 
Here are all the items I used from, Bella Creationz Etsy store.


Loose Mixed Sequins in a fun tin - Spring Fling.  Aqua, Pink and Lime Green Sequins

Spring Fling. Aqua, Pink and Lime Green Sequins

SALE - Simply White Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards)

Like I said you can find all these goodies over at the Bella Creationz4u Etsy Page, with TONS of other amazing stuff. 
Be sure to head on over to the Timeless Twine blog to check out with all my design team sisters created, you wont be disappointed. 
Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this so much! The colors are perfect! I love the sequins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! What a bright, happy, fun card! I DO love a great shaker card and this one is just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this so much! It was my fav!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete