Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digital Release Day: Bug Catcher Tobie

Hello Everyone, happy Tuesday! I am exciting to be here sharing my first official project as a digital design team member for Some Odd Girl Stamps, yahoo!! Today is release day for some adorable new digi stamps, the oddies will be sharing some awesome creations using the TWO newly released images. 
Here is my creation using the fun new digi, Bug Catcher Tobie.

The other image being released today is, Lady Bug Tia, who is also available in the store. 
I colored this fun little dude up using my Spectrum Noirs, 
Skin Tones: FS4, FS5, FS7,FS9
Hat: TB4,TB5, TB7, TB9
Shirt & Shoes: DR2, DR4,DR5, DR6
Shorts: TN1, EB1, EB2
Hair: EB3, TN4, TN6
Grass: CG1, CG2, CG4, DG1, DG2
Bugs & Jar: LY3, BT1, BG1, BG2

Other Supplies:
*Papers: Echo Park: Scoot: Digital Paper Pack, Lets Polka: Lawn Fawn & DCWV
*Bug Net: Silhouette Online Store
* Queen & Company: Red Rhinestones
* Ribbon and button from my personal stash 
* Letter stickers

Head on over to the, Some Odd Girl blog, to check out what my design team sista's made. While you are there, you can check out the "FUN" new clear stamps being released, both yesterday and today. 
We also have a new Linky party going on for the month of April, so be sure to link up your odd girl creations, we would love to see what you create!
Thank you all for stopping by :) I will see you all again soon. 


6 comments:

  1. So cute! The colors just pop!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and the colors are wonderful. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing my friend! Love it
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright style, very very cute along with Tobie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im repeating myself but love this! Love the design of the card and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete