Hello Everyone, welcome to the PPPR baby shower blog hop, If you came here from Shannon's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog.
Today, we will be sharing projects with you all, that are created for baby showers or are baby-themed using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
Here is the card I made using two different files from the PPPR Store, Changing Time Cutting Files & Layered Labels 3 Cutting Files.
Pattern paper: Crate Paper
Blue Card Stock: Bazzill
Red Card stock: DCWV
Sentiment: Peachy Keen Stamps
Other items from stash include: button brads, sick pin, yellow ribbon, black gel pen
We have a $15.00 Gift Certificate up for grabs!! For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons on Facebook and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter . A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, April 15.
We also have a new challenge starting for the month of April, this months themes is baby . Your projects can be anything that are baby-themed The rules are below.
You can link up all your crations HERE. One random participant will win $20 to PPPR.
1. The theme of this challenge is Baby...so create anything baby-themed. Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons products must be the FOCUS of the project.
2. Please link to your actual blog post...not to your blog. If you don't have a blog, you can add a photo of your project to the Baby Challenge photo folder in the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Project Parade Facebook Group .
3. You can enter as many different projects as you want for more chances to win.
4. The challenge will run for 3 weeks. You must link up your project by 11:55 pm CST on Saturday, May 3, 2014.
5. One random winner of a $20 Gift Certificate to PPPR will be chosen. Our Design Team will also choose our PPPR Top 3. Winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 7, 2014.
Next person in the hop is the super talented blog of Gloria.
Here's the lineup. Please make sure to check your links...copying from Facebook does weird stuff to links, so you might have to re-link them to get them to work properly.
Lisa ~ http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/
Nanne' ~ http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
Nicole ~ http://teachdanz.blogspot.com/
Roberta ~ http://txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
Shannon ~ http://designsofapaddymack.typepad.com/
Brianna ~ http://www.Bloeffelbein.blogspot.com/
Gloria ~ http://gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com/
Jeanne ~ http://www.jeannespapercrafts.com/
Leah ~ http://leahschaeffer.blogspot.com/
Leanne ~ http://createdbyleanne.blogspot.com/
Melisa ~ http://www.melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/
Thank you all for hopping by :)