Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Whimsy & Stars Studio DT Day:

Hello everyone, happy hump day! It's my day to post over at the Whimsy & Stars Studio Blog :) For my project today, I decided to think a little outside of the box and instead of sharing a card with you all, I will be sharing a magnet I made.
 
I used the adorable digital stamp, from the Whimsy & Stars Studio Etsy store, called Dancing Egg and Chickie. I colored this adorable image in using my Spectrum Noirs.
Markers Used:
Egg: HB1-HB3,BT1,BT3,GT1,GT2,CR8,CR11
Chickie: CR8,CR11,LY1-LY3,CG1,CG2,DG2,PP2,PP3,CR5,CR6,IB1
 
I hope you all like my creation and I hope it inspires you to think outside of the box, the possibilities are endless with crafting!!
 
Also I want to remind you all about the new digi release tomorrow....

Mark your calendars! 
Tomorrow Thursday, April 24th
we are having a
NEW Digi Stamp Release,
Design Team Card Showcase
& Cute Giveaway
 
See you all soon

No comments:

Post a Comment