Monday, April 14, 2014

Timeless Twine DT Day: Fun in the Sun!

Hello everyone, hope you are all having a good Monday so far! It's my turn to post over at the Timeless Twine Blog :D I have a fun Summer card to share with you all today. I am not trying to jump the gun with summer but I wouldn't turn it away either, after the nasty winter we had.
You can tell cause I turned my sweet little girl into a Polaroid, but she was wearing a swimsuit, ready for the beach.
I used multiple different items from the Bella Creationz Etsy shop:
 
"Oh Snap" Clear Stamp Set
Clear Stamp Set "Oh Snap" - Perfect for Project Life, Instagram, Polaroid scrapbook pages or cards.
 
Kraft Pennant Tags & Blue Pennant Tags
25 Kraft Pennant Tags Flag Tags - Gift Tags
 
SALE - Simply White Twine by Timeless Twine - 1 Spool (160 Yards)
 
My orange pattern paper came from digital paper kit called "Aloha" , Design by Dani.
Image stamp: Some Odd Girl: Beach Day Buddies
Button from my stash
Homemade enamel dots
Aqua Splash Crinkle Ribbon: 3 Girl Jam
Orange Glitter Tape: American Crafts
Orange pattern Washi Tape: Joann Fabrics
Adhesive Cork
 
Thank you all for stopping by, I will see you all back here tomorrow for a double post.

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with this card. It is so cute. GREAT colors and love the polaroid!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete