Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Some Odd Girl Digi Release: Jump Rope Tia


Hello everyone, happy Tuesday! Eek, I am so excited to share my Some Odd Girl creation with you all today. There are two new digi's being released today and I am going to be showcasing the sweetly adorable, Jump Rope Tia.
I cut my digi out using my Silhouette Cameo. I decided I wanted to paper piece her, so what I did was open up all the patterns I wanted to use and then I layered her on top of each piece and hit print (she measures at 3.75"). I then fussy cut, the pieces I wanted to use.
Spectrum Noirs Used:
Skin Tones: FS1, FS4, FS7, FS9, PP1
Hair: TN1, EB1, EB2
Eyes: CG2, CG4
Mouth: CR2, CR4, CR6
Jump Rope: DR4
 
All of my digital elements came from the Digital Kit by Crate paper, Emma's Shoppe as well as the papers I used for paper piecing.
Red Background paper: Echo park: A Perfect Summer by Lori Whitlock
Yellow Background paper: My Minds Eye, Collectable
Other Items:
Homemade enamel dots
American crafts Ribbon
American Crafts: Sticker Letters
Olive Green, Timeless Twine
 Button
Paper Doily
Make sure you head over to the store to check out the other new release, Skateboard Tobie! Also, while you are there, be sure to go to the blog to check out the other creations from my fab design team sister! Thank you all for stopping by and have a fabulous day.
To see my post from earlier today please click HERE.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Love everything about this!!! Love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The colors you chose are fabulous! hugs, Jo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FUN! I love those JUMP letters, so look like wet paint!

    ReplyDelete