Tuesday, April 29, 2014

It's Digital release day for Some Odd Girl, whoop whoop!!

Happy Tuesday my friends, hope your having a great start to your week! I am here to share my Some Odd Girl creation with you all using "Grandma's Garden" digital stamp, now available in the store.
Sweetest little grandma ever! I colored my digi up using my Spectrum Noirs of course :)
Markers Used:
Skin Tones: FS4,FS5,FS7,FS9,PP1
Clothing: Apron: LY1,LY3
Undershirt: GT1,BT3
Cardigan & Socks: CR3,CR4,CR5
Shoes & Skirt: BG3,BG5,BG1
Hat: TN1,EB1,EB2,GT1,BT3,BT4
Gloves: CR7,CR9
 
I created my background by using a stencil and some Tim Holtz, tumbled glass distress Ink.
This is just one of two new digi's being released today, make sure to head on over to the Some Odd Girl Blog to see what my other design team sisters made.
Thanks for stopping by, also be sure to check out my other posts for today :)
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I looooove your card, the sky is just the perfect touch to go along our fave grandma! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love your use of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Brianna! The background is so perfect for Grandma's Garden. ~Tabbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You named this card Brianna. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete