Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Challenge Time

Hello Card Lovers,
        I just want to start out by saying how fortunate I am. I have a really supporting husband who lets me spend allot of time in my craft room creating, and therefore I get to enter all these fun challenges. My husband and my little boy Jayden are my world, and I wouldn't be where I am at without them.
      This card that I made I will be entering into two different challenges. I will put the blog name and challenge at the bottom of the page. So lets get on with the fun !!! Here is what I created....

Materials Used
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
Best Friends Cricut Imagine Cartridge
Peachy Keen (Critter Faces)
DCWV Solid Card Stock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folders 
Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Tumbled Glass)
Glossy Essentials
Queen & Co. Pearls & Pink Rhinestones
Blue Rhinestones
Stickles (Cotton Candy)
White Gel Pen
3D Foam Squares

     For my card I decided to do a twisted easel card. My measurements for the base are 11x4.25, I then scored my card at 5.5, once you do that you will fold your card along the score line and you will then score on an angle from left hand corner up to right. All my paper except for the paper used on my critters, was printed using my imagine and the cricut imagine (Best Friends) cartridge. I added some glossy essentials to my little piggy's nose, just to give it that wet look. I embossed the blue background paper, and my little sheep's wool as well.
     I will be entering this card into the challenges over at, Bitten By The Bug 2 (On the Farm) & Cooking with Cricut (BFF Bingo) I did Glitter,emboss,die cut.
     I hope you all enjoyed my card, feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna
    
      

10 comments:

  1. What cute best friends...thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 On The Farm challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. You chose 2 very cute animals. Love the faces. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely PRECIOUS! This is about the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Just love those cute faces. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute, cute card, love the little lamb and pig friends, thanks for joining us at BBTB2, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable with the two sweet little critters. I love how you used the Imagine cartridge along with a regular cartridge to make your creation. Thanks for playing at BBTB@.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors r so fab...Thanks for joining us at BBTB2..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww cute pig and lamb :) a very sweet friend card :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable twisted easel card! I am loving that pig and lamb, too cute! Your color combo is fabulous as well. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete