Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Craft Spot Challenge ( Oh, Baby ! )

Hello Card Lovers,

      I will be entering this card into the Oh, Baby ! challenge, over at My Craft Spot blog. This card made me realize that my son will soon be 14 months and I have yet to start on his scrapbook. This card got me in the baby mood and hopefully into the swing of things. I am an avid and devoted card maker, so when it comes to doing a scrapbook I struggle a little. I tried to make this card as unisex as possible, what do you think ?
Materials Used
Wrap It Up Cricut Cartridge
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
Scrappy Moms Stamps (Charmed Life)
DCWV Patterned & Solid Cardstock
Backers Twine
Fiskars Punches
Stick Pins From Stash
Black Pen
3D Foam Squares
ATG Adhesive

      I just love how this card turned out, to me it has a Victorian vibe to it. My card base measures at 5.25x5.25. My baby stroller is cut at 4"and my flowers at 3". I have a friend will be having a baby any day now and I think I will be giving this card to her. I hope you all enjoyed, feel free to leave me any comments or question you may have.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna


3 comments:

  1. super sweet pretty card. Love the addition of the flowers on the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous baby card! I love that buggy and the flowers you added! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete