Monday, August 27, 2012

Critter Cuties

Hello Card Lovers,
     I'm back with another post. I will be entering this card in the challenge going on over at Cardz TV Blog. The Challenge theme was Critter Cuties. I was surprised with myself that I didn't use Create a Critter, I figured this was the main cartridge everyone would be using so I wanted to be different. Here is what I came up with...
Materials Used
Kates ABC's Cricut Cartridge
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
DCWV Paper
Scrappy Moms Stamps
Ribbon From Stash
Yellow Bakers Twine
K&Co. Rhinestones
3D Foam Squares
Fiskars Boarder & Corner Punch
ATG Adhesive
     My Card base measures at 5.5 x 5.25. My cute little queen bumble bee and her little bumble bee friend are cut at 3.5 Inches.
     I have really been into bright fun colors lately, come on like that's a bad thing. I figured I might as well get my summer bright cards out of the way because my favorite season and holiday are right around the corner. I have a feeling that a lot of my next post will be Halloween related. I have been getting new cartridges like crazy, so I am super excited to try them all out.
     I hope you all enjoy my fun colorful card !!!
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

 

1 comment: