Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Challenge

Hello Card Lovers,
         Its time for another terrific challenge over at the Peachy Keen blog. This weeks challenge, was a color inspiration challenge. I decided to go with a fall theme for this card, I guess the colors just seemed like fall to me. Here is what I came up with....
Materials Used
Peachy Keen (Critter Faces Medium set)
Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge
Scrappy Mom's Stamps (Charmed Life)
DCWV Solid Card Stock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Ribbon From Stash
Leaf's From Stash
Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Friskars Boarder & Corner Punch
Gems From Stash
3D Foam Squares
White Gel Pen

     My card base measures at 5.5x4.25, then I just added a piece of paper that I punched and distressed to add an extra touch. My raccoon measures at 3.5" along with all his layers. I  knew I wanted to do a fall theme and I got really excited. I have had all these leaf's in my stash for at least three years and I have yet to have used them on any project, so today was the day to use them, finally!!!
     This Color Inspiration, made me think outside the box because I normally probably wouldn't have put these colors together,but I really like how they look together.
     I hope you all enjoy my fall theme card, feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna


3 comments:

  1. Perfect! Color Challenges are hard for me, but this sweet raccoon card works. Thanks for posting at Peachy Keen's Challenge, this is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your card is so super cute!!! I just love your adorable raccoon.. Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute!! Thanks for joining us at PKS Challenges this week!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete