Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bacon & Eggs: PPPR DT Day

Hello Everyone, Happy Sunday! It's design team day for me over at The Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Blog :D
I used many different files today on my print and cut card. I went with print and cut because I wanted to be able to make quick duplicates of this card.

Files Used:
Bacon & Egg Cutting FilesCupid Cutting FilesMan, Oh Man Pattern Pack 1
Summer Brights Chevron & Stripes

I typed up the sentiment in my silhouette and since this was a print and cut I just typed it right on top of the card. I did decide to add a button and some jute but when I reproduce these, they will just be plain. I added some highlights to my bacon, egg and hearts using a white gel pen. The black stitching was created using my black gel pen. I wasn't sure if I wanted faces on my fun food but in the end decided to go with some Peachy Keen Stamps.
I hope you all enjoy my fun whimsical card?
 thanks for stopping by and have a great day!! 

3 comments: