Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Berry Sweet with Some Odd Girl!

Hello, Happy Wednesday everyone! I am up over at the Some Odd Girl blog today, sharing a little bit of inspiration, shadow box style.
I used the super sweet digi, "Strawberry Girl Gwen" for my creation.
Here is sneak peek, to see the entire thing, I would LOVE for you to head on over and check it out <3
I colored her using my Spectrum Noirs.
Outfit: CG1,CG2,CG3,PP2,PP4,PP5,PP6,BP2,BP6,BG4,BG8
Skin Tones: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Eyes: TN5,EB3
Hair: TN3,TN5,TN9,EB4
 
That's all I am going to share with you here, hope you will go check out the rest over at the Some Odd Girl Blog.
Thanks for stopping by!! 

1 comment:

  1. Eek! You have the most adorable blog EVER! :D
    I can't get enough of crafting either. <3
    You can see all kinds of crafts at my blooming blog, http://introducing-inspiration.blogspot.com/ It also includes baking and blogger tips. A bit of everything for the creative soul. :)
    XOXO
    Bree

    ReplyDelete