Thursday, August 14, 2014

YNS Fun Friday: Have a Bloody good day!

Hello and TGIF :) Who's ready for the weekend, I know I am!? Well, we all know what Friday means... weekends and YNS Fun Fridays. Now I know it may seem early for Halloween projects, but I am a die hard fan. So, why not start the festivities early.... today I will be sharing a spooky cute card with you all.
This sweet image is titled "Batty" and was one of the very first digital stamps offered over in the YNS shop. I colored him in using my trusty Spectrum Noirs. For the layout of my card I used the provided August sketch.
 There is still plenty of time to join in on this months challenge, we would love to see you submit your creations! You can find all the challenge details over at the YNS challenge blog.
I hope I didn't a scare you away with my spooky project :) Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment