Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tiddly Inks DT Call Submission :)

Hello Everyone, hope you all had a great day to start off your week! I decided to throw my name in the hat, among the many other talented designers for the Tiddly Inks  design team call. I have two cards I created to showcase and share with you all.
For my first card, I used the super sweet digital stamps,"Berrylicious" & "Handwritten & Doodled Sentiments".
I colored this cutie in with my Spectrum Noirs
Markers Used:
Skin Tones:FS4,TN2,TN3,TN4,CR4
Hair: GB10,EB8,EB5
Outfit: BT1,BT3,CR5,CR7,CR6,CR9,BG4,BG6
Fruit: PL1,PL2,PL4,OR1,OR3,FL2,CT1,CT3,GB4
Flower: TN6,EB3,CT3,GB4,GB6,CG1,CG2
Butterfly: HB1,HB2,HB3
 
The little "Handwritten Doodled Sentiment", I turned into a flair piece, using my button machine. I like how it pops of the card and gives it that extra touch.
My clouds were created by using a cloud template and my Tim Holtz(tumbled glass) distress ink.
Papers came from my scrap bin, I love when I can use up those scraps!
Other embellishments include:
Timeless Twine: Simply White bakers twine
Random Buttons
Wooden Banner: Freckled Fawn
Sequins
 
For my second card, I used the digital stamp set titled "Chloe Darkwing". I pieced a couple of these digi's together using my silhouette software and here is my outcome, hope you like!
Markers Used, Spectrum Noirs:
Hair: CR10,DR5,DR7,EB3
Skin Tones: FS4,TN3,FS3,CR4
Chloe Outfit: DG1,DG2,CG1,CG2,CG4,BT3,BT4
Mushroom: DR2,DR4,DR6
Flowers: EB4,EB8,PL1,PL2,LY1,LY3,GB4
 
Pattern paper: DCWV Gilded paper stack
Wooden Hearts: Studio Calico
Homemade enamel dots
Rhinestones: Basic Grey
 
Well those are my two projects, what do you think!? I hope you will all keep your fingers crossed for me :D Thank you all for stopping by and have a splendid night!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment