Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Music to my ears: Some Odd Girl Digital Release Day

Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend and got a lot of crafting done. We had 80 degree weather the entire weekend, so I didn't get much done indoors. We have had rain practically non stop here, so it was a nice treat to see Mr.Sun. 
I do however have a fun card to share with you all using some of the new items being released today over in the Some Odd Girl Shop.
 
I also used some fun Traingle Sequins from the Odds & Ends section of the Some Odd Girl Shop.
I colored Singer Kaylee in Using my Spectrum Noirs.
Skin Tones: TN2,TN4,TN7,CR3
Pants: DR2,DR5,DR6
Tank Top, Belt & Gloves: GG3,GG5,1G2
Shoes & Top: TB6,TB7
Hair: GG3, GG5, DR5,DR2
Eyes: CG1,CG2
I think she is so fun and spunky and has so many different possibilities!
Banner: Freckled Fawn
Tim Holtz: Barn Door Distress Ink
Pattern Papers: American Crafts/Amy Tangerine: Sketchbook
The Sport is by Scrappin' Sports & More!
Ticket Stub: Oh Darling: Crate Paper
Letter stickers: Adorn It: Flirtacious
 
Please be sure to hop on over to the Some Odd girl blog to check out what my fabulous design team sisters created!!
 
 I also want to remind you all to hop along in the Some Odd Girl and Ruby Rock-it Bloghop. You will be able to hop along from May26th- May31st
sog ruby
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments: