Monday, May 19, 2014

Some Odd Girl May Featured Digi

Hello my odd friends, I have two post on my blog today so make sure you check out my other one.  This month we would like to bring an adorable digi stamp back to your attention. This little Spring gem is called Watering Can Tia. She will be on sale for purchase over in the Some Odd Girl Store.
Isn't she just adorable!?
I also used the cutting file titled Summer Cards .
My fun teal vinyl stickers are from Freckled Fawn and the others are my Amy Tangerine, remarks.
I used my spectrum Noirs to color her up, markers used:
Skin: FS4,TN2,TN3,CR3
Eyes: IB2,IB3 Mouth: CR2,CR4,CR6
Hair: BG3-BG5, BG7
Shirt: FS8,PP2
Jumper: BT1,BT2,BT4
Boots: LY1,LY3,CT2,CT3,GB4
Watering Can: LG2,LG3,IG1,IG2,GT1,IB1
 
I hope you will all head over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see what some of my design team sisters came up with featuring the same digi.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments: