Monday, May 5, 2014

Timeless Twine DT Day: 100% Organic Awesome

Hello and Happy Monday!! I Love Monday's, you wanna know why!? It's because it's my turn to post over on the Timeless Twine blog :D Today I am going to be sharing a card with you all, but it's not just any old card, let me show you what I mean.
I incorporated a brown Kraft bag onto my card base and the image flips open to put a gift card, money or check inside. Just simply slide the orange paper clip over and you will have access to inside of bag.
Materials used from the Bella Creationz store include:
 
50 Small Brown Kraft Bags - PRINTABLE BAGS - Candy Buffet Bags10 Neon Red Gift Tags - Parcel TagsSALE - Pumpkin Orange Bakers Twine - TIMELESS TWINE
 
There are so MANY more fabulous things over in the shop, if you haven't been there, what in the heck are you waiting for!!
 
All my pattern papers believe it or not came from an American Crafts 6x6 paper stack called "Halloween".
Wooden Stars: Studio Calico
Stamped Image: Some Odd Girl: Hipster Kody
Markers: Spectrum Noirs
Button, paperclip, enamel dot all from my stash
 
I want to thank you all for stopping by, have a great day and an even greater week!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love how you used the bag too!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for the SOG hop and i couldn't find it... this is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Brianna! Love how you created a gift card "pocket" with the paper bag.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete